List of Required Documents for Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment 2020
The Citizenship by Investment program of Saint Kitts and Nevis requires applicants to submit and complete several forms and documents. Please note that if you want to start your application, Guide Consultants will provide you with all the forms and letters to assist and help you in your application.
The following list is an overview of the required forms and documents for St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment:
- Medical Certificate (Form C3)
- Certified Copy of your current passport
- Certified Copy of your current national identity card
- 6 original passport-size photos taken within the past 6 months.
- Original excerpt of the full birth record or certified copy of the full birth certificate (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book, etc.)
- Original police certificate from the country of citizenship, and from any country where you have lived more than 1 year over the past 10 years. Police certificates must be less than six months old at the time of your submission.
- Certified Copy of military records (if applicable)
- Certified Copy of proof of name change(if applicable, i.e. statutory declaration, adoption papers, etc.)
- In the case of Donation option: Investment Confirmation / Escrow Agreement (Form C4) and confirmation of all funds having been deposited in an escrow account;
- In case of the real-estate option: Certified Copy of duly executed real-estate contract (Purchase and Sales Agreement), Certified copy of duly executed escrow agreement, evidence of title transfer (certificate of title deed) if closing on the property has already taken place and confirmation of all funds having been deposited in an escrow account.
- Original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months
- Original Bank statements for 12 months
- Original professional reference (e.g. Lawyer, Accountant, Doctor), not older than 6 months
- If employed, Original Letter of Employment
- If Self-employed, Certified Copy of Trade License or Letter of Incorporation
- Original results of HIV test and it must be not older than 3 months (Applicants under the age of 12 are exempted from doing the HIV test).
Important note: All documents that are not in English must be translated and certified.
For more information on Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment program and how to apply, please contact us at anytime or book a free private consultation with us. Guide Consultants is an approved International Marketing agent under the citizenship program of Saint Kitts and Nevis.