Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Required List 2021
The Citizenship by Investment program of Antigua and Barbuda requires applicants to submit and complete several forms and documents. Please note that if you want to start your application, Guide Consultants will provide you with all the forms and letters to assist and help you in your application.
The following list is an overview of the required forms and documents for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment:
- Form AB1 (citizenship by investment application)
- Form AB2 (photograph and signature certificate)
- Form AB3 (medical certificate)
- AB4 (investment confirmation)
- Form AB5 (agents service provider)
- Passport L form (dependents 16 years old and above)
- Passport M form (dependents below 16 years old)
- Form AB8 (real estate developer application) only for the real estate option
- Form AB9 (business investment application) only for the business investment option
- Certified colored copy of your current passport
- Certified Copy of your current national and resident identity card
- Certified Copy of your current residence visas/ permit (if applicable)
- 8 original passport–size colored photos of yourself taken within the past 6 months
- Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of the full birth certificate
- Original police certificate from any country where they have lived for more than 6 months over the past 10 years, and all countries of citizenship.
- Original copy of military service and Discharge Documents (if applicable)
- Certified copy of proof of name change (if applicable)
- Original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months
- Original Bank statements for 12 months
- Original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, Notary Public, chartered accountant, or other professionals of similar standing), not older than 6 months
- If employed, Original Letter of Employment
- If Self-employed, Certified copy of Trade License, Shareholder Certificate or Letter of Incorporation
- 2 original documents of evidence of residential address (e.g. certified copy of a recent utility bill or lease/tenancy agreement or certificate of title reflecting applicant’s name and current address), not older than 3 months
- Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Certified copy of divorce document (if applicable)
- Certified copies of University/college diplomas where applicable
- A sworn affidavit of support for each dependent (excluding spouse) over 18 years of age
Important note: All documents that are not in English must be translated and certified.
Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program and Antigua and Barbuda Passport:
For more information on how to apply for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment, please don’t hesitate to call us for a free consultation. Guide Consultants is an authorized representative agent that can help and guide you through the entire process of attaining Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship and passport.