List of Required Documents for Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment 2020
The Citizenship by Investment program of Vanuatu requires applicants to submit and complete several forms and documents. Please note that if you want to start your application, Guide Consultants will provide you with all the forms and letters to assist and help you in your application.
The following list is an overview of the required forms and documents for Dominica Citizenship by Investment:
- Nomination Form
- Certified copy of valid passport
- Certified copy of I.D Card or Driver License
- Original police certificate(s) from the country of citizenship, and from any country where you have lived more than 1 year over the past 10 years.
- Original Medical Certificate
- 6 Passport Photo (40mm x 50mm)
- Certified copy of employment certification
- Original Bank Reference
- Original 6 months of bank account statement
- Certified copy of Asset Report / Assets Statement
- Professional reference
- Certified copy of the academic certification
- Certified copy of the birth certificate
- Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Certified Copy of Proof of Residency (e.g. visa page/residency permit)
- Original passport application form
- Original declaration of funds (2 sets)
- Copy of proof of ownership (if applicable)
Important note: All documents that are not in English must be translated and certified.
For more information on Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment program and how to apply, please contact us at anytime or book a free private consultation with us.