List of Required Documents for Grenada Citizenship by Investment 2020
The Citizenship by Investment program of Grenada requires applicants to submit and complete several forms and documents. Please note that if you want to start your application, Guide Consultants will provide you with all the forms and letters to assist and help you in your application.
The following list is an overview of the required forms and documents for Grenada Citizenship by Investment:
- Form 1 (Personal information)
- Form 2 (Fingerprints)
- Form 3 (Particulars for the Office of Home Affairs)
- Form 4 (Medical test)
- Form 5 (Employment status)
- Form 6 (Investment confirmation)
- Medical Form Plus (HIV test)
- Certified Color copy of current passport
- Certified Copy of your current national identity card
- 8 original passport-size photos taken within the past 6 months.
- Original excerpt of the full birth record or certiﬁed copy of full birth certiﬁcate
- Original Police Record from the country of birth, citizenship, residence and from any country where you have lived for 1 year or more in the past 10 years
- Certified copy of military records (if applicable)
- Copy of proof of name change (if applicable, i.e. statutory declaration, adoption papers, etc.)
- Original Bank Reference
- Original Bank statements for 12 months
- Original Character Reference Letter
- If employed, Original Letter of Employment
- If self-employed, certified copy of trade license or letter of incorporation
- Proof of residential address
- Certified color copy of marriage and divorce certificates (if applicable)
- Certified Copies of University/college diplomas where applicable
- CV/ Resume
Important note: All documents that are not in English must be translated and certified.
For more information on Grenada Citizenship by Investment program and how to apply, please contact us at anytime or book a free private consultation with us. Guide Consultants is an approved authorized Marketing agent under the citizenship program of Grenada.